Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Art Imitating Life


I have recently gotten hooked on playing Animal Kingdom: City Folk on the Wii. It's fun for me, the kids love watching and playing along by guessing the fish, etc., so we do play. A lot.

Today in Wii World, my town's store is closed for renovations so I have a shitload of fish and seashells scattered around the floor of my home, awaiting the store's grand reopening so I can sell it for some bells.

I mentioned my addiction to my friend Ashley, and she immediately said, "I need your friend code". I gave it to her but the first thing that popped into my head was, "Don't mind the mess, I haven't gotten around to straightening up yet". Then I looked around my real life house and realized that I'm the same slacker in Wii-land as I am in real life. Hopefully Ashley isn't the same on the Wii as in real life or we will find a bar, stay up all night drinking and laughing, then pop some diet pills the next morning for the energy to start all over again. I've seen us do it.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

LMAO!! Good times!

SkitzoLeezra said...

My sister RikkiTikkiTavi told me that you posted this year and I rushed right over.
Not yet drinking the Wii kool-ade,
I am,
SkitzoLeezra

Laurel said...

lol!!!

Katie said...

LOL! As soon as I can get it cheaper I will buy it too!

Anonymous said...

Girl...... where you at? When you gonna blog? We misssssss you!!