Monday, December 1, 2008

I'm Alive!

Thanks to those of you who have checked in on me! I'm alive and well, just as busy as can be.

In early November, I accepted a job at a well known children's clothing store (if you know where I work, don't out me because you know I will end up talking shit about them at some point) and I have been working my ass off since then. I have never made so little money per hour in my entire life, but then again I've never had so much fun at a job. It gets me out of the house and gives me a reason to get dressed and I have made a lot of new friends. People that know me from preschool or the neighborhood are shocked to see me working. My children, especially Moggie, have become little fashionistas and can't wait to see what I've brought home for them each time I work. The timing of starting my job and them needing warm clothes coincided so I think the girls think that my sole mission with this work gig is to bring them a new outfit every day.

To get to the point, trying to be a good wife, mother, friend and employee has led to me being a suck ass blogger. I had to squeeze in a 10 minute call to my dad this morning between errands to wish him a belated happy Thanksgiving. That's how badly I suck.

Please accept my flimsy excuses and I promise that I'll try to get into interesting situations and blog about them soon. I'm seriously considering hosting a little cocktail hour at my house next weekend for my new workmates. That should make for at least one funny post, right?

7 comments:

SkitzoLeezra said...

Oh my gosh, you're alive!
Just as I got totally hooked on reading your entries, you disappeared! So I read all the old stuff and you still weren't back . . .now I kinda have a glimpse into an addict's life.
Thanks (?)

Hope to hear more from ya!

Anonymous said...

Yippee! Good to hear from you!

Anonymous said...

You should have some good stories from Christmas shopping or take a trip to WM :D

Kristi said...

Yay, you're still here! I've missed your posts. Glad that all is well for you. :)

Anonymous said...

You had me at cocktail....

Laurel said...

Geez, you have been missed girl! Glad you are back!

Stacy said...

YAY! Thank goodness you are back!